Hundreds of job offers, free legal, tax and legalization consultations as well as an international conference. All this as part of the "Świętokrzyskie for integration and professional activation of foreigners" project.
The event is organized by: Voivodship Labor Office in Kielce, Poviat Labor Office in Kielce, Association Integration Europe - East in cooperation with the Świętokrzyska University of Technology.
The task is financed from the Labor Fund as part of the "Together we can do more - the first edition of the activation program for foreigners for 2022–2023" announced by the Minister of Family and Social Policy.
Our initiative is the answer to the current needs and questions of foreigners - especially Ukrainian citizens who came to Poland in large numbers as a result of Russian aggression.
Therefore, during the conference, the topics of the current situation of foreigners on the Świętokrzyskie labor market and the possibilities of activation and adaptation in Polish society will be discussed.
Along with the conference, a work fair with the participation of Świętokrzyskie employers and information and advisory stands for labor market institutions, non -governmental organizations and local administration will be organized.
The final of the conference will be a discussion panel with the participation of Ukrainian women - participants of our project, which will share their experiences on the Polish labor market.
Fill in ON-LINE FORM
Information point for foreigners in Kielce, tel. +48573338377, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of participants
Official Conference Opening - Greetings of Participants
Analysis of the situation in the labor market of the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship in the context of the migration crisis as a result of war in Ukraine
- Voivodeship Labor Office in Kielce
- District Labor Office in Kielce
Principles of employment of foreigners and social benefits
- principles of employment of foreigners
- pensions and benefits belonging to Ukrainian citizens from ZUS
- Rules of income tax to citizens of Ukraine
- Local benefits for Ukrainian citizens on the example of MOPR Kielce
Own enterprise in Poland - how to start?
- Business registration procedures
- Proposal of Technology Park Kielce for Ukrainian entrepreneurs
- proposal of the investor service center in Skarżysko-Kamienna
Refugees from Ukraine in the Świętokrzyski Labor Market
- the situation of Ukrainian women in the Świętokrzyski Labor Market
- Analysis and Summary of the Research
- Examples of best experience – presentation
Discussion and Summary
ІІ. VACANCIES FAIR
10:00 – 13:00